Re: SFTP fail to retrieve large file

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 13:38:23 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008, John wrote:

> Have anyone successfully tested SFTP with curl on large files? If so, what
> SSH lib was used?

Yes, I've transfered multi-megabyte files with SFTP using libssh2 (and I've
been involved in fixing a few flaws in that department in the past). I'm
always using the CVS version of that so I can't really recall what version
I've used, and it's been a while since I tried it.

So, please try the latest libssh2 from CVS and if the problem continues, take
it to the libssh2 list and we can work together to try to fix it.