Re: SFTP fail to retrieve large file

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 18:12:13 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008, John wrote:

> I pulled the files out of CVS and there is no configure script.

'configure' should never be in CVS as it is generated. Invoke ./buildconf to
generate it.

> Also, I checked the CVS repository to see if the patch that I applied is in
> CVS. It is not. The patch is related to the SCP upload issue (
> http://www.mail-archive.com/libssh2-devel@lists.sourceforge.net/msg00814.html).
> I had to update the channel.c file.

I'm not sure why that hasn't been applied, possibly we've just missed it and
the person posting the patch hasn't been persistent enough.

> I feel that I am having a similar issue with retrieving a file.

We're now talking exclusively about libssh2-related problems so you should
really take this to the libssh2 list instead.