Problem running Curl.exe on some computers after downloading

From: Oren Rozen <orenrozen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 08:51:04 +0300

Hi All,

I've just downloaded this great utility (curl_7.18.2 ) and managed to run it
on my computer (xeon + vista + MS visual studio) to download and upload
files using FTP over SSL option.

I've added the following line to my batch file:

curl.exe --cacert EpSSL.crt --user myLogon:myPass --ftp-ssl-control
--remote-name ftps://<myServerIP>:21/<FileNameToDownload>

My Problem started when I'm trying to run it from other computers.

After copying the file curl.exe, libeay32.dll, ssleay32.dll and MyBatch.cmd
and running the curl.exe I get the error:

On VM computer +server 2003 : 'The system cannot execute the specified
program.'

On Pentium +vista : 'The application has failed to start because its
side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event
log for more detail.'

Appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Oren R.