curl and variables ?

From: Patrik Martinsson <martinsson.patrik_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 19:43:31 +0200

Hello everybody !

I have a small problem, i donīt know whether its bash or curl or whats the
problem, here is a small script i am intending to use for logging in to my
bank and check my funds.

#!/bin/bash

curl -D cookie -A "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9)
Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0" "
https://internetbank.swedbank.se/bviPrivat/privat?ns=1" # get to first page,
save to cookie.
newaddr=$(grep Location cookie | sed -e 's/^.* //') # get the adress from
cookie
curl -b cookie "$newaddr" # goto address in the variable ? this doesnt seem
to work, why i really dont understand....I should get alot of html in
response here, all i get is "curl: (52) Empty reply from server"

I have been struggling with this now for a while, so all help would be much
appriciated.

Best regards,
Patrik Martinsson, student sweden.