Re: Transition to "sane" command line option treatment

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 23:59:12 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> See attachment for my first take at this. Of course this change has a major
> impact on users that use the concept "specify option twice to disable it
> again".

I've received very little feedback on this, but among the little I've got
there have only been positive remarks. I'm proceeding with this approach and
I'll commit my patch soonish to let the world play with it.

I also intend to bump the next version number to 7.19.0 for this reason, and
for the numerous new things added to libcurl.