Re: New cURL user

From: sheila cannon <sheila.b.cannon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 08:53:15 -0400

Hello,
   I am not sure if you have been able to receive any of my emails
regarding the design of the cURL website. I think the files were too
large, I apologize. Anyway, I uploaded the rough sketch of my design,
so hopefully some people could provide some feedback. There are a lot
of things I still need to work out, i.e. color scheme, hierarchy, etc.
This is a class assignment, but hopefully it will lead into a way for
me to contribute to this project. Thanks for all your help in trying
to help me understand what a command line is. Still trying to figure
it out though.
Thank you,
 Sheila Cannon

Here is the link: