Re: New cURL user

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 22:58:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 2 May 2008, sheila cannon wrote:

> I am not sure if you have been able to receive any of my emails regarding
> the design of the cURL website. I think the files were too large, I
> apologize. Anyway, I uploaded the rough sketch of my design, so hopefully
> some people could provide some feedback. There are a lot of things I still
> need to work out, i.e. color scheme, hierarchy, etc.

Thanks!

I think it is a great start. I think this layout can indeed work for the front
page, but it would be really nice to see how it would be applied on some of
the other pages. Quite possibly the most important ones being the "docs" main
page and the download page.

Also, what your mockup doesn't contain is ads. As can be seen on curl.haxx.se,
there are a couple of ad spots and we need them in any renewed designs as
well, as ads is about the only somewhat steady income I get from curl! ;-)