Re: New cURL user

From: Arthur <pylinuxian_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 13:45:35 +0000

> On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 12:53 PM, sheila cannon <sheila.b.cannon_at_gmail.com>
> wrote:
> This is a class assignment, but hopefully it will lead into a way for
> me to contribute to this project. Thanks for all your help in trying
> to help me understand what a command line is. Still trying to figure
> it out though.
> Thank you,
> Sheila Cannon

your website looks good.
i m not sure if i understood your question, but i believe you need to know
what curl is about ?
well you could think of it as an alternative to web browsers. what ever a
web browser does curl can do it. the only difference is that you have
control over almost every possible element in this process when you use curl
and you don't use buttons ... you can only issue command that curl happily
executes for you ... an example would be to automate checking your bank
balance ... prices on amazon.com ... I use it to grap product
prices/availability from extranets.