Re: curl-7.18.1 on plain X86_64 with GCC-4.3.0 wants to cross-compile?

From: Dennis Heuer <dh_at_triple-media.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 23:42:10 +0200

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:16:25 -0700
Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 10:49:01PM +0200, Dennis Heuer wrote:
> > Do I get the point right that gssapi is only used for kerberos support?
>
> GSS stands for "Generic" Security Services, but it seems to be used mainly
> for Kerberos.

Thanks, but I'm not stupid. What is curl using gssapi for? But, ok. You
already answered. Curl uses it for kerberos support. The problem with
gnutls may be related to the version of gnutls (2.3.7). It resides
in /usr and should've been detected correctly, as other libs could.
I'll have to install curl without gnutls support because older versions
don't compile with GCC 4.3.0 on X86_64.

Thanks,
Dennis