Re: FTP upload speed problem and buffer size

From: Ivan Makale <ivan.makale_at_address.it>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:58:53 +0200

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 5
> Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:42:03 +0200 (CEST)
> From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
> Subject: Re: FTP upload speed problem and buffer size
> To: the curl tool <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
>
> Nope, we don't have any example snippets using this but it is still
> properly
> documented:

http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_setopt.html#CURLOPTSOCKOPTFUNCTI
ON

> (seeing this is libcurl talk, I figure we should rather move this to
the
> curl-library mailing list if we need to address this further)

After some people changed something in the network configuration, the
problem seems to be disappeared. I'm sorry I can't contribute to the
discussion explaining what they did, because I'm not in touch with those
network administrators (they are in another company) and I didn't get an
answer about what has changed.
Ivan Makale