RE: FTP upload speed problem and buffer size

From: Niels Heyvaert <nielsheyvaert_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:10:31 +0000

Ivan,

Do you know if the changes were applied to central network devices like router/firewall/proxy only, or was there any change rolled out to the individual desktop systems?

I think any further information might be helpful for the curl developers to get to the bottom of this behaviour.

Thanks,

Niels.

-- Microsoft gives you windows, Linux gives you the whole house.

> Subject: Re: FTP upload speed problem and buffer size
> Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:58:53 +0200
> From: ivan.makale_at_address.it
> To: curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se
>

>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 5
>> Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:42:03 +0200 (CEST)
>> From: Daniel Stenberg
>> Subject: Re: FTP upload speed problem and buffer size
>> To: the curl tool
>>
>> Nope, we don't have any example snippets using this but it is still
>> properly
>> documented:
>>

> http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_setopt.html#CURLOPTSOCKOPTFUNCTI
> ON
>>
>> (seeing this is libcurl talk, I figure we should rather move this to
> the
>> curl-library mailing list if we need to address this further)
>
> After some people changed something in the network configuration, the
> problem seems to be disappeared. I'm sorry I can't contribute to the
> discussion explaining what they did, because I'm not in touch with those
> network administrators (they are in another company) and I didn't get an
> answer about what has changed.
> Ivan Makale

De snelle weg naar een praatje
http://messenger.live.com