FTP upload speed problem and buffer size

From: Ivan Makale <ivan.makale_at_address.it>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 18:11:59 +0200

I'm using libcurl in my application but I'm doing some test with the
executable curl, separately from the application. I have a performance
problem with FTP UPLOAD compared to Windows command line FTP. One
hypothesis that emerged is tryng to change the buffer size, but I didn't
find the corresponding option. So:

- Do you know which is the curl executable equivalent of
libcurl CURLOPT_BUFFERSIZE?

- Have you got any suggestion, in general, about obtaining curl
FTP transfer speed about like command line FTP speed (and not much
less)?

Thank you and best regards, Ivan Makale