Re: cURL and origin cookie redirect authentication based method on a proxy

From: laurent zannettacci <lzannettacci_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 18:42:08 +0200

Daniel,

I did some extra tests and it works fine now using the following request:

curl -i --location-trusted --anyauth -u jdoe:password -b cookie-store
-c cookie-store --trace-ascii trace.txt www.google.com

I had to use the --location-trusted option to send the credentials
right after receiving the 401 code from the redirected address.

Also fyi the proxy is not transparent but explicit. I declared 2 env. variables:
ALL_PROXY=ProxyIPaddress:8080
NO_PROXY=ProxyIPaddress

Thanks again for your precious help !
Cheers,