more attributes per entry on the download page?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 22:16:42 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

Today we mark listed download packages as being built with SSL support (but
without saying which SSL library) or not.

Since binary curl and libcurl packages can be built to use quite a number of
different libraries, shouldn't we rather try to be more specific exactly what
features the packages support (besides SSL or not) and what libs they thus
use?

If so, how on earth can we cram that into the page without making everything a
huge mess?