Re: Help needed to navigate through a webapplication

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 13:42:34 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007, Dhiren Patra wrote:

Please don't top-post and please trim your quotes.

> I want to download a file which is on the site . I have the set of JSP with
> me .

In alsmost all cases, you need to login first (using POST), follow redirects
and then store the received cookies. Then do a follow-up request using the
saved cookies to get the particular file.

To verify this and to get all the tiny details correct, use LiveHTTPHeaders to
record a manual session and then compare to the logs from curl's --trace-ascii
output.