Re: Help needed to navigate through a webapplication

From: Dhiren Patra <dhiren.patra_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 16:49:15 +0530

Hi Daniel ,
Regarding the message 2 below I would like to give you a detailed
requirement of mine .
I want to download a file which is on the site . I have the set of JSP with
me .
I tried to hit the link directorty with cookie enabled and
is is as follows ...
CURL -b test -d
"filelocation=/usr/users/vftp/tdngine27/data/20070711/A000/0029&filename=20070711A00000290114"
http://rewrwernfdbxu1.usre.drewrb.com:8080/tdcm/servlet/securecafe.DownloadFile

This diverts me to the login page .
I also tried to login in the main portal using

CURL -b mycookie -d "username=XXXX&password=XXXXXX"
http://rewrwernfdbxu1.usre.drewrb.com:8080/tdcm/portal.jsp?submit=1

and this also failed . I know that the portal uses the cookie to keep the
session .

There is also a validation in the jsp as

((String)session.getAttribute("CustomerID")

if its null it diverts me to the portal main page .. So can I set this
attribute CustomerId in curl ???As its not getParameter...
Waiting for the reply ..
Dhiren