Help needed to navigate through a webapplication

From: Dhiren Patra <dhiren.patra_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:20:45 +0530

Hi all ,
I am new to the curl command line utility . I want to simulate a file
download workflow in a web application .
I have been successful in login in the portal . But I am stuck while
navigating to the particular download tab and
then finally downloading the file .
When I use the same download URL in the browser it gives error but it does
not give error from the select file option in the file list page ..
I guess the file download link should work in the new browser window
address bar so that the same link can be used by curl to simulate.
Regards,
Dhiren

--
DHIREN K PATRA