Re: Download does not resume after network connection is restored.

From: Madhavan Sivathanu pillai <m.s_pillai_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 12:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: 2007-06-02
  On Fri, 1 Jun 2007, Madhavan Sivathanu pillai wrote:
> cURL seems to loop infinitely once the network cable is unplugged disrupting
> the download. I looked at one of the mails in the mailing list and found out
> that cURL 7.16.2 has this issue fixed.But i still experience even after the
> cURL library was upgraded to 7.16.2. I would appreciate if someone could
> help me out with this issue.
  What operating system are you using and exactly how do you reproduce this
problem?

  we are on a process of downloading a file from a remote server.
  While downloading the file,we pulled the ethernet cable off....
  this disrupts the download as curl stops the transfer.
  I am new to curl and am looking at the code which was implemented into our system by some one else.I would appreciate if any of you could help me with this issue.
  The operating system we are using is Linux(Red Hat).

  Thanks,

  Pillai.

Madhavan Sivathanu pillai <m.s_pillai_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
    Hello all,
  cURL seems to loop infinitely once the network cable is unplugged disrupting the download.
  I looked at one of the mails in the mailing list and found out that cURL 7.16.2 has this issue fixed.But i still experience even after the cURL library was upgraded to 7.16.2. I would appreciate if someone could help me out with this issue.
  Thanks,

  Pillai.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.