Re: Problem with imagevenue.com

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 12:35:47 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 6 Apr 2007, Rudolf Martin wrote:

> curl -# -A 'Mozilla/4.05 [en] (X11; U; Linux 2.0.32 i586)' -F
> "userfile%5B%5D=@33.jpg;filename=33.jpg;type=image/jpg"

... Livehttpheaders said "image/jpeg"

> I got following logfile with Livehttpheaders:

If you only got one multipart section with Livehttpheaders, then your curl
command line sure isn't correct.

Use --trace-ascii and compare curl's request with Firefox's.

> #request# POST http://www.imagevenue.com/upload.php
> #request# GET http://img171.imagevenue.com/loc174/th_53607_33_122_174lo.jpg
>
> How can I save the first request after POST /upload.php? It includes the
> link to http://img171....

When you send a POST, you probably get HTML back and my guess is that the
returned HTML contains links where one of the links is a to that img171 URL.