Contextual parameter for callback functions?

From: Evan Gates <vershun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 12:58:42 -0600

First off I'd like to say cURL is pretty wonderful and I've used it
for a variety of tasks, thanks for the good work!

I'm using cURL's C function

curl_easy_setopt(curlhand, CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION, parse_data);

to take the webpage data and parse through it. My problem is I have
many threads using parse_data as the callback function but no real way
to tell the actual URL of the data it's getting. Is there anyway to
access the URL that I'm getting the data for in the callback function?