Re: Problem with imagevenue.com

From: Rudolf Martin <rudolf.martin_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 20:56:47 +0200

* Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> [070406 12:35]:
> >curl -# -A 'Mozilla/4.05 [en] (X11; U; Linux 2.0.32 i586)' -F
> >"userfile%5B%5D=@33.jpg;filename=33.jpg;type=image/jpg"
>
> ... Livehttpheaders said "image/jpeg"

Ok, fixed.

> Use --trace-ascii and compare curl's request with Firefox's.

Ok done.
When I turn on the Livehttpheaders-window in Firefox I get exactly the
same problem as with curl.
The sourcecode of the requested page don't include the imagelinks but
ends with:

That's the same code I got with curl.

When I switch off Livehttpheaders, then the requested page includes:
"File successfully stored on ImageVenue dedicated server!
(links to image)"

Perhaps it's no problem with curl, but I don't know where I can find a
solution.

Thanks for any hint.

--
Linux, the choice           |