Re: NTLM Authentication - Access Denied

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 14:08:00 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007, Niels Heyvaert wrote:

> However, when I try to download with curl using the -ntlm option, I get the
> following server headers using the -i option:

1. The option is called --ntlm (with *two* dashes)

2. Is your curl compiled with NTLM support? If so, can you see it send out the
NTLM auth header fine (with -v)?

> Any idea what is going wrong? I also tried to use the --user option, but
> that did not work, obviously.

You *must* provide name and password as curl cannot figure it by itself
(unless you use curl built with SSPI-support on windows but then you need to
use "--user :" to trigger it).