NTLM Authentication - Access Denied

From: Niels Heyvaert <nielsheyvaert_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:05:54 +0000

Hi,

I'm trying to get curl working to download a file using NTLM authentication.

Using an XP system and IE6, the download works.
The server is sitting on the intranet and same domain as the client machine.

However, when I try to download with curl using the -ntlm option, I get the
following server headers using the -i option:

HTTP/1.1 401 Access Denied
Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0