curllib - need function references and function description..

From: Scott Fletcher <fletchsod_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 09:43:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi!

  Hi! I used the curl library (curllib) 5 years ago
in c language. Now, I'm doing it again for a short
project in c language. I'm having trouble finding a
curl library web page that would show all of the
functions, description and references to the
functions, etc. I can't remember what I did 5 years
ago. So, can anyone point me to the right direction
to a documentation (list of functions and examples) at
curl.haax.se??
  One quick question, does curllib have curl built-in
or do I have to use both curl and curllib?

Thanks...