Re: curllib - need function references and function description..

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 18:53:36 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006, Scott Fletcher wrote:

1. Don't reply to an existing thread as a short-cut to create a new! I breaks
    threading in clients and web archives.

2. Consider posting to the curl-library mailing list for libcurl questions

> Hi! I used the curl library (curllib) 5 years ago in c language. Now, I'm
> doing it again for a short project in c language. I'm having trouble
> finding a curl library web page that would show all of the functions,
> description and references to the functions, etc.

They are included in every single source code release and if you'd enter
'libcurl' in google you'd find the online versions instantly.

> I can't remember what I did 5 years ago. So, can anyone point me to the
> right direction to a documentation (list of functions and examples) at
> curl.haax.se??

curl.haxx.se, yes.

> One quick question, does curllib have curl built-in or do I have to use both
> curl and curllib?

I don't understand the question really. curl uses libcurl, so libcurl does not
contain curl. But I don't understand why you would "use both".