RE: connects but then nothing

From: Dorr, Brad <Brad.Dorr_at_phns.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 13:09:17 -0400

Dan,

Here are the results. I tried to diff URLs.

curl -Svu mcla:NJqPLLpH ftp://ftp.initiatesystems.com
* About to connect() to ftp.initiatesystems.com port 21
* Trying 66.105.34.179... connected
* Connected to ftp.initiatesystems.com (66.105.34.179) port 21
< 220 Initiate Systems Inc. Secure FTP Server (v. 2.0)
> USER mcla
< 331 Password required for PHFTP\mcla.
> PASS NJqPLLpH
< 530 Protocol not supported.
* Access denied: 530
* Closing connection #0

curl -Svu mcla:NJqPLLpH ftp://www.initiatesystems.com
* About to connect() to www.initiatesystems.com port 21
* Trying 69.36.45.23... connected
* Connected to www.initiatesystems.com (69.36.45.23) port 21
< 220 propel Microsoft FTP Service (Version 5.0).
> USER mcla
< 331 Password required for mcla.
> PASS NJqPLLpH
< 530 User mcla cannot log in.