Re: Curl works in command-line but not on web...

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 12:51:57 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 6 Oct 2006, Rune Fjellheim wrote:

> CURLERR7 Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1: Permission denied

Clearly something in your system is forbidding libcurl to connect when running
in the apache process/owner. Without knowing a lot more we can't tell what it
is or why. This is not "normal" unix/linux behaviour.

This is probably more of a Fedora Core 5 with Apache 2.2.2 problem than it is
a curl problem. I would suspect it is some security module (selinux?)
activated that does this.