Re: Curl works in command-line but not on web...

From: Rune Fjellheim <rune.fjellheim_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 11:56:30 +0200

well, not even localhost works:

CURLERR7 Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1: Permission denied

CURLVERSIONArray

tried to su -l apache but that only gives:

This account is currently not available.

So I haven't been able so far to test the command-line as apache.

Keep ideas coming as i work out (what every other linux person on earth
knows) how to test the command-line as apache.

Rune