RE: HTTPS POST with Reply

From: Lamar, Dave <dlamar_at_gottschalks.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:36:10 -0700

Dan -

# /usr/local/bin/curl -d "userid=[blank out]&password=[blank
out]&command=requestnewpassword" https://XXXXXXX.XXXXX

According to the help, I see this as the right syntax.

When I first tried this, I failed to have a space between the last " and
https which gave an invalid url message.

Excuse my ignorance, but I'm willing to try any and all suggestions.

Thanks.

-dl