RE: HTTPS POST with Reply

From: Lamar, Dave <dlamar_at_gottschalks.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 12:09:09 -0700

Kevin -
    When I attempt to open the url in a browser I get -
 There has been an error.
Requested file is not found on server.

I don;t think the vendor intended for it to be accessed via a browser.
They actually send a java script for this process, but I didn't want to
have to install java just for this one application.

Thanks for the input.

-dl