RE: HTTPS POST with Reply

From: Raymond DeGennaro II <ray.degennaro_at_insightbb.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:34:36 -0500

At 12:09 -0700 2006/09/15, Lamar, Dave wrote:
>I don;t think the vendor intended for it to be accessed via a
>browser. They actually send a java script for this process, but I
>didn't want to have to install java just for this one application.

Sorry to pick nits, but there is confusion here. If the vendor
supplied javascript, then they intend the product to be utilized via
a browser or something like Apple's or Yahoo's dashboards.

If they sent you a Java applet, then it can be used stand-alone, but
should also be runnable from within a browser.

Java and Javascript have about as much in common as butter and butterflies.

Ray