streaming protocol support - rtsp/mms?

From: Jake Peavy <djstunks_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 11:58:06 -0600

Hey Daniel

There's been a couple messages lately on the wget list regarding support for
streaming protocols such as RTSP or MMS.

Have you given any thought or investigated incorporating support for these
into cURL? I currently use a program called StreamDown to capture MMS
streams, but it's proprietery closed-source and, needless to say, I'd rather
use cURL :D

--
-jp
Chuck Norris' sperm can penetrate 13 condoms, the birth control pill, a