Problem downloading & saving to local file Win32

From: Don MacLean <donmac_at_uol.com.br>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 20:00:53 -0300 (E. South America Standard Time)

I am new to curl. I have searched an extensive [but not complete] amount of
e-mail archives on this subject but can not find specific reference to my
problem

I downloaded curl version 7.15.3 -Win32 and set the curl.exe file in a
folder C:\curl and invoked this through a batch file. My batch file looks as
follows:

@echo off
echo Now downloading USA Low Level Winds Time Period 1
curl -o C:\curl\FDT1Lnws.txt http://aviationweather
gov/products/nws/winds/?area=all&fint=06&lvl=lo
pause
echo Now downloading USA Low Level Winds Time Period 2
curl -o C:\curl\FDT2Lnws.txt http://aviationweather
gov/products/nws/winds/?area=all&fint=12&lvl=lo

problem 1 .... my output in file FDT1nws.txt has loads of HTML code followed
by the table data I want and then loads more of HTML code. Is there any way
of simply getting the table data formatted preferably in how it looks in say
Word or on the web site itself using IE ?

problem 2 .... my output in file FDT2nws.txt is the same as the output in
FDT1nws.txt but clearly it should not be as the web site itself using IE
shows different data. Is there any way of fixing this problem ?

any help would be appreciated

Thank you Don MacLean