Re: login issues

From: Blurry <obsfucate_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 18:32:53 -0400

thanks. So if there are 2 scripts one called base64 (don't think it is
using that one) and the other md5, the first doing a base64 encode and
m5 doing a RSA message digest algorithm, thusly

function validate_form(form)

{
  var passwd_enc = calcMD5(form.password.value);
  var final_to_encode = passwd_enc + form.one_time_token.value;
  form.encoded_pw.value = calcMD5(final_to_encode);
  form.password.value = "";
  return true;
}

so this MD5 encodes the password, then md5 encodes it again after
adding the one_time_token ? Is that + a concatentation or addition ?
So I need to write a perl script (not sure how) to run this MD5 encode
to my password, and then a combo of my password and token ? The box I
am running it on has cygwin and perl....thanks alot.