Re: login issues

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 14:42:37 -0700

On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 05:10:54PM -0400, Blurry wrote:
> yes, there seems to be a base64.js that I suspect is doing it, is
> there a way to have curl use javascripts ?

This is a FAQ <http://curl.haxx.se/docs/faq.html#3.14> but having said that,
if it turns out that the magic is in the JavaScript you could rewrite the
the salient portion in Python or perl and then have it call curl with the
correct parameters. This is probably quite a reasonable approach given that
there doesn't seem to be much other data needed in the request.

>>> Dan