Re: Opinions on the new "bounce to a mirror" service

From: pierre <junk_at_regne.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 12:53:31 +0100

Hi

I think this is a great idea, and it looks like working very fine for me
=) ( I am in france )

The first page will always be displayed ? Is this a need ? that could be
transparent, using some headers redirection ... Well I dont know.

But this is great because it will release some bandwith from the
original curl page, and provide for everyone better response time, as
they are surfing in their own country

I like this !

I just hope that all mirrors will remain up to date ...

Have a nice week end

Pierre