Re: cookies + jsp = trouble

From: Jake Peavy <djstunks_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 19:30:06 -0700

Thanks for having a look.

I think you'll find that if you go to
http://www130.nortelnetworks.com/cgi-bin/eserv/cs/main.jsp?cscat=SWDETAIL&SoftwareOID=363185
you
could click the zip link and it would redirect you to the file without you
having to login to the Nortel support site.

So I've modified my curl config to grab the above link first, then try the
zip link, however, I'm still not getting my cookie-jar filled with the same
cookies as my browser. When I used HTTPLiveHeaders, my zip GET included the
following cookies:

BV_IDS
nnCSPurlParms
s_cc
s_sq
nnAkamaiAuth

I'm only getting the BV_IDS from the first page with curl. curl does,
however, spew a bunch of javascript which is apparently trying to set some
of these cookies (like nnCSPurlParms...)?

-jp