Re: Win32 version of curl

From: Dave M <DaveM_at_mich.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 12:25:58 -0500

At 02:12 AM 10/31/2005 , Daniel Stenberg wrote:
>CFLAGS has its equivalent in a little config window somewhere where you
>either add command line options to the compiler (-DCURL_STATICLIB) or
>possibly if you can set defines for the compiler (plain CURL_STATICLIB).

In my cURL project I used "Project-Settings-C++-PreprocessorDefinitions" to
add /D "CURL_STATICLIB". Still getting the same link errors:

Linking...
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _curl_slist_free_all
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _curl_formfree
.
.
.

>(And yes, I'd be happy to adjust that description if anyone can think of a
>better way to explain it so that more users understand it...)

If/when I get it working I will send you a step-by-step set of instructions
so you can add them to your install document or make a new install document
just for Visual Studio.

Dave M
Davem (at) Mich (dot) Com
Ann Arbor, Mich. USA