Re: Win32 version of curl

From: Dave M <DaveM_at_mich.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:38:55 -0500

I tried adding the library project to my cURL workspace
"Project-InsertProject" cURL\lib\curllib.dsp and added it as a dependency
"Project-Dependencies" Select cURL and check curllib. Now I am down to
three unresolved externals. I am not sure if this is progress or if it is
just giving up faster...

Any ideas?

--------------------Configuration: cURL - Win32 Debug--------------------
Compiling...
main.c
d:\CPP\CURL\cURL\src\main.c(1935) : warning C4761: integral size mismatch
in argument; conversion supplied
Linking...
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _curlx_tvdiff
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _curlx_tvnow
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _curlx_strtoll
Debug/cURL.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

cURL.exe - 4 error(s), 1 warning(s)

Dave M
Davem (at) Mich (dot) Com