Re: --max-filesize and streams

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 22:24:36 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005, Dave wrote:

> I tried using the --max-time option and that works for me. The manual says
> it doesn't work with Windows but I am using it on a Win-ME system and it
> seems to be working fine.

It says "doesn't work fully" - which used to mean that parts of the operation
wasn't possible to time-out. These days that comment is not correct though,
and I've removed it now.

> I am noticing that, if the stream is interrupted, it does not resume. Is
> there a way to get it to restart/continue after the stream has been
> interrupted?

curl currently has no such option. It should be fairly easy to check the
return code with a script and just invoke it again if deemed that the transfer
should be continued.