Re: --max-filesize and streams

From: Dave <DaveM_at_mich.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 12:26:34 -0400

I tried using the --max-time option and that works for me. The manual says
it doesn't work with Windows but I am using it on a Win-ME system and it
seems to be working fine.

I am noticing that, if the stream is interrupted, it does not resume. Is
there a way to get it to restart/continue after the stream has been
interrupted?