Re: 7.14.0 is failing test 56 on my AIX 5.2 box

From: Scott Davis <scott_victor_davis_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 12:59:18 -0700 (PDT)

You're right, it looks like it's not a serious failure.

I looked at the log directory and saw the following:

/home/tooldev/curl/curl-7.14.1/tests/log: vi check-expected
"check-expected" 10 lines, 169 characters
POST /that.site.com/56 HTTP/1.1^M
Host: 127.0.0.1:8990^M
Accept: */*^M
Transfer-Encoding: chunked^M
^M
c^M
we post this^M
0^M
^M

/home/tooldev/curl/curl-7.14.1/tests/log: vi check-generated
"check-generated" 9 lines, 167 characters
POST /that.site.com/56 HTTP/1.1^M
Host: 127.0.0.1:8990^M
Accept: */*^M
Transfer-Encoding: chunked^M
^M
c^M
we post this^M
0^M

It would seem that the generated output is missing the last empty line
that is present in the expected output.
How can this be fixed?
Our compile scripts won't pass a build of curl without all tests passing.
It looks like this is an error in the test suite.
But how to fix it?