Re: newb question: cookies w/ post

From: Dennis Falling <dfalling_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 00:02:27 -0600

Ok, clearly I'm not as knowledgeable about these things as you expect
me to be. Any advice on where to go to learn what I need to do this?
I don't even know where to start (I thought this was a good starting
place, but I guess I was wrong.) If you could just point me in any
direction (right or wrong), I'll be happy.

Thanks,
-dennis falling