Re: Problem in between Win32/Linux distribution

From: akede <alex.kempkens_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 23:04:58 +0100

Hey Daniel,

it's a wired thing - but I found it.

The problem is indeet the jsession var.

When you do a get to a page the session is additionally added to the url like

www.mydomain.com/jsp_application;jesessionid=123123

within the win32 distribution this is no problem, anything works well.
Under Linux it seems that the system has a problem with the semicolon
>;< and with that removes the jsessionid information from the URL.

After I added quotation marks >"< around the the URL like

/usr/bin/curl
"www.mydomain.com/jsp_application;jesessionid=123123"

everthing worked fine on both systems.

So know you are the expert to know why this is the way ;-).

Anyhow thank's for the lib it is working excellent

Alex