Re: Newbie needs help with basic CURL to download file from httpssite

From: Bill Mercer <bmerc_at_nccer.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 18:36:38 -0500

I'm working on collecting stuff like this for my site. Simple examples, how-to type stuff,
from the non-programmer perspective. It should be done any year now...

>I've seen sites discuss various command lines and so, but there's no special
>place that I'm aware of or can recommend people to visit.
>
>If anyone who reads this knows one or starts one, don't forget to announce it
>here!
>
>--
> Daniel Stenberg -- http://curl.haxx.se -- http://daniel.haxx.se
> Dedicated custom curl help for hire: http://haxx.se/curl.html

Cheers,

Bill Mercer - National Center for Construction Education and Research
3600 NW 43rd St
Gainesville, Florida 32606
http://www.nccer.org
Phone 352-334-0911 Fax 352-334-0932