Re: Partial download. Bug or Feature?. Version > 7.12.0

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 01:00:29 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005, Daniel Lord wrote:

Hi!

> I looked through the changelog but couldn't find anything regarding this
> issue. Would someone please shed some light on this? I'd really like to stay
> with cURL.

I looked through your code but couldn't see any obvious problem. Can you write
up and post a complete program that shows the failure so that we can try it
against a public URL in our ends?

I should mention that I don't recognize this problem.

Also, I recommend you to take further questions and talks about this to the
curl-library mailing list instead. There's where the libcurl hackers hang out!
;-)