Partial download. Bug or Feature?. Version > 7.12.0

From: Daniel Lord <squidclam_at_users.sourceforge.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 00:40:40 +0100

Hi all,

at the moment I'm struggling with a problem concerning my app
squidclam and cURL. cURL > Version 7.12.0 produces errors like the
following

transfer closed with 6105 bytes remaining to read

this happens if I use the following functions which perfectly work
with cURL version <= 7.12.0

 curl_global_init(CURL_GLOBAL_ALL);
 if ((eh = curl_easy_init()) == NULL) {
 }

 curl_easy_setopt(eh, CURLOPT_PROXY, MY_PROXY);
 curl_easy_setopt(eh, CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION, WriteMemoryCallback);
 curl_easy_setopt(eh, CURLOPT_WRITEDATA, (void *)&mem);
 curl_easy_setopt(eh, CURLOPT_ERRORBUFFER, erbuf);
 curl_easy_setopt(eh, CURLOPT_URL, rq.url);
 if (curl_easy_perform(eh) != 0) {
    ...erbuf output...
 }

I looked through the changelog but couldn't find anything regarding
this issue. Would someone please shed some light on this? I'd really
like to stay with cURL.

The complete sources (~10kB) can be obtained from sf.net

http://sourceforge.net/projects/squidclam/

Thanks vor your work and time

    Daniel

--
"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."