Re: https problems

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 15:42:43 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005, Jochen Roderburg wrote:

> I had discussed this problem some weeks ago in this list, you can find it in
> the mail-archive. My found work-around was that the crash does not occur when
> you use an additional --cacert parameter. This can have any value, because it
> is not really used, but the mere existence of it prevents the crash.

Here's a mail from the previous discussion:

http://curl.haxx.se/mail/archive-2005-01/0079.html

Here's a link to a newly filed bug-report on this problem:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1115950&group_id=976&atid=100976

We are still interested in getting more details on this from someone who can
build a debug version of curl and provide a stack trace of the crash. This
seems to happen on windows only.