Re: https problems

From: Jochen Roderburg <Roderburg_at_uni-koeln.de>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 11:25:39 +0100

Bill Mercer schrieb:
> I'm seeing the same thing. It happens with with the generic Windows
> binary when I try to use the -k option with both version 7.13 and
> 7.12.3.
> The 7.12.2 version doesn't do it. Here's some details...

Same observations here, did not disappear in the just released 7.13 :-(

I had discussed this problem some weeks ago in this list, you can find
it in the mail-archive. My found work-around was that the crash does not
occur when you use an additional --cacert parameter. This can have any
value, because it is not really used, but the mere existence of it
prevents the crash.

Jochen Roderburg
ZAIK/RRZK
University of Cologne
Robert-Koch-Str. 10 Tel.: +49-221/478-7024
D-50931 Koeln E-Mail: Roderburg_at_rrz.Uni-Koeln.DE
Germany