Re: Unable to access webpage

From: Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:47:03 -0600

That form also has a submit button with a value. You might want to
try posting that as well:

     -d Button=Search

If the post action page has other functions, it may be using the
Button value to determine what to do. I know I've done that with a
few forms of my own... :)

Daniel - would the cookies from the first file be merged with any that
come in after the second invocation, and then all of them subsequently
be stored in the second file??

Ralph Mitchell